Monday, 18 November 2013 00:00
CARIBBEAN CONFEDERATION OF CREDIT UNIONS
Business Development Officer |JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Title: Business Development Officer.
Department: Business Services
Reports To: General Manager
The Business Development Officer will implement a business development strategy to disocunt cialis diagnosis identify new business opportunities for Credit Union sector development and build relationships between CCCU, Leagues and Credit Unions. Negotiate and close business deals to increase the viagraovernight searches CCCU’s business and try it cipro online usa development services and its financial growth and sustainability.
- Analyzes the Credit Union market conditions and determine potential services that CCCU can make accessible to Credit Unions and their members.
- Researches and gathers information.
- Creates, implements and measures a marketing plan to generate new business products and services for Credit Unions to be offered by the CCCU.
- Prospects and uzk.co.me networks with service providers to develop long-term mutually beneficial relationships focusing on the promotion of products and service that increase Credit Unions market share and competitiveness.
- Assist with the development of materials and campaigns for the promotion of new business services.
- Provides exceptional customer service.
- Performs related and unrelated duties as may be required.
Qualifications and Skills
A Bachelors degree is required with experience in Marketing and Business Development. A Master of Business Administration [MBA] would be an asset. This position requires a person who has the ability to recognize opportunities and the experience to negotiate and close deals. The candidate should also possess experience in market research and cialis versus levitra analysis, excellent communication skills, be self-motivated with strong writing and presentation skills with at least five  years working experience.
Applications should be sent to: The General Manager, Caribbean Confederation of Credit Unions, P.O. Box 1213, Fortlands, BASSETERRE, St. Kitts and Nevis on or before December 31, 2013.